Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Christmas in the Country 2014 Link Up



This past month I linked up with some fellow bloggers and rural women to exchange some Christmas gifts with one another, I had so much fun participating in this swap. There were over 70 participants in this years swap. It was hosted by COUNTRY LINKed, Diaries From The Dirt Road, The Ranch Wife Chronicles, and This Uncharted Rhoade

I was paired up and received a gift from one of our hosts Jamie from This Uncharted Rhoade. 


Jamie sent me a package full of fun gifts from her hometown. I received a scarf that she knit herself, along with some candies that she made, some soaps made by a fellow farm wife, some glycerin hand treatment from Angel Ranch, that I absolutely love! I also received three Christmas ornaments, a pretty notebook, that I am happy to say is being put to good use taking notes for a new Bible study that I am participating in, and she didn't leave out my girls and sent some horse stickers for them. 


The scarf that she knit is adorable and perfect to pair with my red wool church coat. and is also great for the frigid -31 degree weather we are having today here in Wisconsin.

Thank you Jamie for all of the wonderful gifts! 

My gift was sent to Nicole over at Midwestern at Heart. Head on over to her blog and check out what I sent to her. Also head on over to our host's pages and check out the link-up and see what all of the participants received. Thank you ladies for hosting this fun link-up!

I had some a fun time participating in this, and I can't wait to link up again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment