Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Coffe Date

 
Welcome to Friday once again. Happy Easter to you all!
 
 This week could not have gotten over soon enough. I think that lunar eclipse had something to do with a lot of the crazy behavior in our house this week. The kids were just something else! So I am very thankful that it's Friday and time to link up with Alissa at Diary of an Addict for the Friday Coffee Date.
 
 
This is about what my house looks like all over. Boxes, boxes and more boxes, and a bit of emptiness! It sounds like our moving date is going to move up, so we move in one month now. There are some days that I just don't know where to start. If anyone has any packing tips, or advice I would love to hear it. I want to get busy packing, but I don't know what all can be packed ahead of time. I really need to go through the girls' bedrooms and sort through for the garage sale that we are also having in the mean time, but that is very hard to do with a house full of little ones. They tend to take out twice as much as I pack up.
 
I thankfully have three of the four quilts finished that I have to make before we move, and will hopefully get a good start on the last one this weekend.
 
 
This is the one Caroline got for her birthday. She will be in a big girl bed once we are in the new house, so I wanted her to have her quilt all ready for her. I made a scrappy Dresden that my mom had cut out a lot of years ago. I added to it, made it bigger, and finished it for Caroline.
 
 
This last one is one that I actually pieced years ago, and quilted up to donate for a benefit for one of Neil's distant relatives that is quickly loosing her battle with cancer.
 
That is about it for this week. Have a blessed Easter and a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment