Friday, May 2, 2014

Spring Beauty Swap

I know that I have been severely slacking on this whole blog thing lately. It has been a couple of weeks since I have posted anything at all. I have been SUPER busy packing up our house. We move in three weeks, and I am having a moving sale in two weeks. So blog posts are few and far between for me right now unless you want to see more pictures of boxes and empty walls. I am lucky if I have time to get through my emails everyday. Once we get settled a bit in the new house I will be busy with new projects to write about.


I signed up once again to participate in another Beauty Swap hosted by Crystal of Crystal Cattle and also Taysha of Dirt Road Charm, since I had so much fun with the last one. This time I was paired with Heidi (@HDPRKR), a very busy mom from South Dakota. I received lots of awesome products from Heidi.

 
Here is what I received:
- two infinity scarves, one in a blue paisley pattern and once solid white
- Aqua Spa Body Crème
- Simple Radiance cleansing wipes
- Bare Foot foot scrub
 - NYC Big Bold Curl mascara
 - e.l.f. shimmering facial whip
- Jergens BB Body perfecting skin cream
- NYC nail polish in Spring Street and Madison Avenue colors
- NYC lip gloss in Blush Forever
 - NYC lip stain in Champagne
 - and lastly a cosmetic bag with two travel bottles and a lufa.

I can't say that I have a favorite product from this Beauty Swap, I have tried them all and love them all! It is so awesome to receive a fun package in the mail that is filled with fun 'girly' things just for me, and is even more fun trying out all the great beauty products.

Thank you Heidi for all of the great products, and thank you to Crystal and Taysha for hosting another fun Beauty Swap.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment