Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summertime Fun!

This summer seems to be the busiest one yet, and it is filled with lots of fun.  I don't want to miss a moment of it so I am trying to capture as much as I can with the camera.

My sweet Caroline, who is now three months old.

Our county fair will be held in just a couple of weeks, so my older two girls have been spending lots of time on horseback lately getting ready for the horse show.


Allyson, who is two-years-old, will be competing in her first horse show, so she's been busy practicing! Here she is on Hank.


Allyson with her best bud Cocoa.


Here's my four-year-old, Olivia, and her best bud, Buckshot.  They competed together last summer and won!  So now this year we are stepping it up and they will be competing in more difficult classes and some games. 


Buckshot is an amazing little pony.  He just follows Olivia around everywhere like a little puppy. As long as there is grass, he is one happy pony!


 
 Both girls are so excited for the show, and I am one proud mommy of these beautiful girls!

1 comment:

  1. There are beautiful, Becca I love your blog!!! Keep clicking, the old saying "A picture is worth a thousand words" is true!!!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete