Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Coffee Date


 
Once again it is Friday, and once again I am writing this post from a few hours away from home. Its time for my weekly link up with Rags to Stitches. I am quilting away at a retreat this weekend in Paynesville, MN at a resort called Bug Bee. This resort is so nice, I have even been able to relax in the pool and hot tub and sooth the back ache from bending over my machine. It has been several REALLY late nights, but I am almost done with a challenging quilt pattern. I can't wait until it is all done so I can show pictures of it. I am with the great friends, eating way too much delicious food, really relaxing and enjoying this getaway.
 It will sure be nice to get home on Sunday though, as I really miss all of my sweet loves at home, but this is a really nice break from life (not that I needed another break, as I have been gone a lot) and it feels really great to get something done. Well, that's it for now and I need to get back to sewing away, so you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment