Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Coffee Date

 
It's Friday again and time to link up with the Rags to Stitches Blog for a Coffee Date. Thankfully it has been pretty boring week here at the Gustafson house! We did get news on the house and we have finally found a buyer. We will be closing on our starter home and moving into the home of our dreams on May 30. So this week has been busy with trying to finish projects that are already in progress, and starting the packing process. I am going to have garage sale a couple of weeks before we move so I can get rid of lots! I cannot believe how much we have accumulated over the past 10 years.
 
Like everything in life, when it rains it pours! Suddenly, I have tons of clients asking for quilts. And they want them before I move! So needless to say, I will be one busy mamma for a while. I cannot turn away quilting projects when I am trying to make a successful business, not to mention the money would be nice to have for my new house. And I know that no matter what happens, we will get through it. I do know for fact that I will have many late nights in the next two months, as I quilt away and pack my life up all during the busiest planting season for my husband!
 
 
This first client quilt will hopefully be done this afternoon, a fun rag quilt that I have pieced and am now clipping the edges for the frayed edge. My afternoon will be watching some HGTV and clipping away! (Thank goodness for nap-time)
 
That's all for now, hope you all have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment